Wednesday, January 11, 2012

R-eally E-xciting D-ay

wahahaha.. I skipped FYP for this today! me n shawn both wore red n go all the way to Ipoh. Guess wat, the 1st thg we got is caught RED handed by police! the reason is cos SHAWN YEOH used the double line side road due to the fact that he wana rush for the movie, mission impossible! well, he ended up kena "or kong" 100 bucks n 5 minutes late to the cinema. lucky or unlucky? aiks..

this ONLY happens during promotion time!
wow I love seeing RED! can feel the CNY mood? =D
ang ang ang~

Fresh baked muffin!!!! I like this more than the chicken!
Frown cos he didn't get his fav chicken skin (they noe he gt enuf FAT!)

Tried this "sardine laksa" near Ipoh parade. Not bad cos can't taste the sardine smell!

2 comments:

IG said...

purposely go ipoh for kenny roger ar?
tat day i wear red to work also,my colleague told me go kenny roger for buy 1 free 1,but i din go also...lol...

hsiuyew said...

yaya cos tht day is movie day oso ma heheh. y dwn eat? long queue?