Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Food ONLY!

To be honest, the first thg I would do when I'm back to Penang is EAT. The last thg to do before I leave Penang is also EAT! wahahaha. Here's some food that I've eaten during these 2 weeks time in Penang! Skip this post if u're starving now teehee=D

Omelette wrap @ China house
Banana toast @ China house
Homemade beef sausage with scrambled egg @ China house


Japanese dumpling @ Sushi Tei

Forgot the name of this bento already aiks..

Spicy seafood Ramen @ Sushi Tei

Shua shua le tom yam @ Prangin Mall

Korokke (deep fried potato)

takoyaki

trinity mango @ Lucky dessert, Gurney Plaza

Fruuze frozen yogurt @ straits quay

bing bing @ straits quay

hot chocolate @ Charlie brown

It's a great timing for me to go back Kampar tmr, to stop me from putting on weight heheh! But, I'll be back soon hiak hiak..

6 comments:

Cecy said...

yiiiiiiiiiiii....seem like got many new restaurant (at least for me is new)... especially the SQ, haven really been there...i 1 that dessert, i saw the dessert i craving for!!!

hsiuyew said...

tht dessert's yummy. d environment oso v nice o! nowadays gt so many dessert rstrnt at penang! some i haven try yet! when u back o?

Cecy said...

Bring me to Bring me to!!! i 18th Jan bec :) u will be in Pg that time?

hsiuyew said...

sure=) i'll b at penang in 1st week of CNY!

IG said...

wow~~so many makan here...delicious-nya...haha...
thx for visit my blog~^^
i miss u too~~XD

IG said...

wow~~so many makan here...delicious-nya...haha...
thx for visit my blog~^^
i miss u too~~XD