Monday, January 2, 2012

ice ice baby!

Today, I met up with joey n her "ah hooi" at ice ice baby. This place brought back some of my past memories. I rmb the time when I 1st hired to work as a waitress. I rmb how tough tht job meant to me during tht time (still a baby bird wat). I rmb all the food n the people there (one of them looks like lee hom shhhsss). I was kinda shock when I found out that d menu is still the same n the employer is also the same as last time=)


mine~ Italian minced chicken baby noodle

joey's~ Cheesy fillet baked rice

ah hooi's~ xxx spaghetti

our chocolate fondue~


spot the leopard? XD

4 comments:

Cecy said...

ice ice baby~~ pulau tikus...

hsiuyew said...

that one "chap lap" d after i resigned hahah XD

Cecy said...

didn chap lap, just move to auto city right...haha...

hsiuyew said...

i oso heard of that. bt i never saw it when i went autocity de?