Sunday, January 15, 2012

the beginning of the dragon yr =)

Woke up 6am early morning for hiking which is very rare! Went to hike the dragon hill with a bunch of friends. Y called dragon hill? it's bcos the pathway whirls along the way from the foot to the top of the hill. sounded challenging? yea it's kinda hard for me who couldn't recall the last time I actually stretch my muscles aiks. Well, we managed to complete it in 2hours' time!

After the hiking, I realized two things. One, it's time to build up my stamina. Two, I cant recognize my legs as they're pain n itchy. thanks to the EVIL mosquitoes!!


Then, we went for breakfast in Mcd. After burning so much fats, we decided to consume even more fats. sigh..

Jump to dinner, we had our meal in a restaurant "jia hao yue yuan"! Gosh I ate alot tonite I think I can win the guys hahahah. After that was the happiest part of the night - lou yee sang! I don't really like to eat yee sang, wat makes me happy is the bunch of coursemates gathered together n making fun =)

May there be lotsa happiness for all of us till the end of the dragon yr~

3 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

No photo for course mate?

IG said...

enjoy ur last period with uni frens o~~when graduate tat time will less chance to meet d lo~same as me now...T.T
so miss u all~~miss our happy times b4~

hsiuyew said...

duck, all photos n video on fb. too much to upload heheh.

ig, yea enjoying to d max o. bt at d same time hv to pia for last sem oso aiks. reli reli miss our happy n crazy times! TT