Saturday, September 24, 2011

wat-a-smurfie day!

Yesterday was not enough for us, so we had another day out before Shawn go back Kampar. We went to watch 'The Smurf'. The cartoon character was smurfily cute and the story was simple yet meaningful!

Clumsy smurf teaches us 'Do not underestimate yourself cos you know you're better when you know your strength!'

Papa smurf teaches us to follow our instinct when dealing with problems.

My quote after the movie, "Meeting you was something that happen once in a blue moon, but be with you is something I want it to last forever! "

@ Manilla Place, Gurney Plaza

Creamy mushroom soup^^

my tom yam seafood udon~ not so spicy but sour!


"nom nom..this bun is hot n soft!"

his spaghetti Carbonara~

"faster snap! I'm super duper hungry!"


coffee, tea or me?

he failed to make a love shape><

bye and see you soon^^

2 comments:

Cecy said...

sweet sweet ya!!

btw, ur blog so pinky pinky and the fonts are super cute larr...

hsiuyew said...

yeah *high 5* I super like the font! soo like diary style! Cc u long time din update ur blog d! ntg to kepo><