Friday, September 23, 2011

our date;)

Hohoho.. I'm back to blog again! which means i'm having my sem break now wheeee~

Well, after been stressed out for exam in the past few weeks, Shawn n I decided to pamper ourselves a little. I picked him up at Butterworth and we went for movie together! Seriously this was the 1st time I went to Sunway Carnival! Btw, It's just a small mall with nothing special=S

We watched Johny English Reborn n It's Bravo! As usual, Mr Bean never failed to amuse me hahaha! I rated it 9 over 10! After the movie we walked around n I spotted the dress with the size I want after searching for so long=D

We managed to try out the desserts at tang bo fu before going back. Too bad I got cough n the only dessert I can order was tou fu fah (I dislike red bean). So here's some of the pitcha!

QQ fried calamari

Manhattan baked dory in garden herbs

my spiderman:)

mushroom soup with herbs

say SQUID ^^

tau fu fah with honeydew
mango tau fu fah

There are lots of nice food in the waiting list! So see ya again, Butterworth in the next round!

No comments: