Wednesday, October 5, 2011

sshhhOUT OUT!

I hate when people treat me nice when he/she needs me, at the same time badmouth about me behind me. (don't u feel tired wearing the mask all the time?!! let me tell u, u're so fake!)

I hate when a close friend of mine think bad about me. ( c'mon, I told u how I felt just because I treated u as good friend! how the hell can u think I was trying to show off!)

I hate when someone don't know how to appreciate my effort/kindness. (I duwan anything in return, but can't u at least do something better than doubting me!)

It's hard to have a friend that truly understands u. It's even harder to have a friend that can accept the way u're. So the best way is to treat everyone as normal friend, so that u wouldn't hurt anyone, and wouldn't get hurt by anyone too;)

5 comments:

Cecy said...

no no no...u r kind ppl n deserve to have a best fren in ur life :) dun just because a ppl, make ur heart close n will never open anymore... its just like a MUST learning experience along ur life..."You will only knows whats the best after you felt the worst"

叶斯琳娜 said...

ya..u shouldnt think tat way..we r here for u all the time =)

hsiuyew said...

wow cc, since when u so good in giving advise. so rare to see this side of u ler heheh^^ u're rite, i felt it's hard to find a bunch of close fren that can play around like wat we did last time. reli missed tht time so much TT btw,thanks to u both for the thought! glad to hv u two sweetie in my life:)

Cecy said...

lol..i not good in giving advise...haha...i just try to influence ppl think positive :) be happy dear :) im too glad to have u gals...its a pretty friendship we have and hope it last long:)

hsiuyew said...

awww thanks mouse! i'll appreciate wat i have now include u gals! I MISS YOU=)