Sunday, December 25, 2011

X'mas 2011 =)

I know I'm late but I still wana wish everyone of u a Merry X'mas! Well, I couldn't believe I have to work on the X'mas eve. Luckily the sales was good n I have ntg to complain about hahah!!!

Of course, I wont forget to enjoy in this romantic festive season! Shawn came to have dinner with me at Nando's during my 1 hour break which is kinda rush n I couldn't finish my portion aiks. Seriously, this was the 1st time I really eat a meal in Nando's n I would say DAMN I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

After work, we went to Starbucks for a drink. The place was so packed, so we went out to get some fresh air. Strolling along the beach was so much better! then we spotted the place called paragon with beautiful lighting! Surprisingly, they are having live band n countdown there too! When 12am strikes, the colorful fountain rose from the ground n everyone was like wow!! I's glad I didn't miss that great moment=)

AHa! X'mas doesn't sound perfect without present rite? Me n shawn did exchange presents thou. The rule is we must create a present which is below 10bucks! That's not an easy task but we did it! It's all bout creativity and sincerity! We both like our present! Next X'mas will be 20bucks n so on=D



Taadaa.. the gift from him! Smurfily cute huh=) Stay tune if u wana know what I present him =D

9 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

can i noe it by now?=P

hsiuyew said...

im waiting for him to send me d pic o. sabar sabar XD

叶斯琳娜 said...

forgot to tell..im nando's supporter too..woohoo..gt kaki liao..next time can jio to eat together =P

hsiuyew said...

awww!!! let's go next time mayb ard cny! im gonna challenge u the hot peri peri hahaha.

Cecy said...

sweet sweet yaw :) its so happy to see you two, seriously :) feel heppy for you ^^

叶斯琳娜 said...

aduh~im used to eat hot peri peri la yaw..bt tried extra hot once..cant tahan..too too SPICY T.T..wanna challenge seriously?dun torture ourselves..should b relax n enjoy wen having our meal..=P..

P/S:atas one..go fin one la..den share photos with us..=P

hsiuyew said...

wow cant believe u tried extra hot! agree with u duck! i don thk extra hot is nice cos all u can taste is just chilly haha.wheee lets go ya during cny! mouse let's go sweet sweet together oso =)

Cecy said...

haha, atas atas one, not me dun1 cari, all depends on faith :) somemore say me pula, how about u?? hehe...

hsiuyew said...

LOL. to both of u, once the faith comes, grab it tight n never let go!