Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Heylo im back from the 1day Kay Elle trip! 1 day sounded way too rush huh? but it's just nice for us who went there just to eat n shop heehee..

The shopping mall I like best is Pavillion. I rmb I went there 2yrs ago. But this was d time I fell in love with it. I was amazed by the decorations, the outlet brands, the restaurants which most of them are unheard of. It feels like I's shopping in overseas thou I couldn't afford the branded stuff ><

Since we're there, we decided to try on s'thg different for dinner. After wandering around for some times, we finally chosen Michelangelo's that serves Italian Cuisine. Another hard decision to make after glancing through the menu - what to eat! The pasta I ordered was considered the most reasonable one in the list I guess (rm18.90). It ended up look like this..!


and it tastes so-so only!

Compare to Shawn's, of course his one tastes better! n the price is also much more "oolala"!!!!

here's the cocktail! worth to try thou!
Not satisfied with the dinner, I continued looked for s'thg that can pleased me! N that's it, the Godiva Dark Chocolate Cake! For ppl who like dark chocolate like me, I would say that it's a piece of heaven sent from GODiva.



Enough for food, let's talk bout the hotel we stayed. It's called homestyle hotel. Well, it's indeed very comfy and reasonable. I like the design especially the garden. Well done, Shawn :)


The next day, we went to Fahrenheit, Lot 10, Sg. Wang, Berjaya Times Square for retail therapy. We went home before the day's getting dark.

wat will u call this? a tourist? a slave? or a best bf? XD

Tadaa, that's all the stuff I've bought. U'll think "that's all? " yea u're rite! I'm not a shopaholic after all rite? hahaha As if i'm rich XP
more picthas..





Gigantic Onion ring! Yummy!!

Potato clam chowder with bread! banyak yummy!!!!

Enough food and walking, so this is wat happening next!

A happy and contented trip! Looking forward for coming trip XD

5 comments:

Se7enHeaven said...

number one slave >< smore u snap ur slave's pitcha when he's taking a nap ;D sexual abused!

hsiuyew said...

ish hahah. ok nex time i'll only snap leng zai XP

叶斯琳娜 said...

wat u bought in apple store?=P

Cecy said...

so enjoyable!!!! *jealous* >.<

hsiuyew said...

duck, just a "skin" for my ipod hahah. mouse, don jealous lo.. i bet u went more far far places than this ><