Friday, November 4, 2011

Wheeeeeeeeeee day^^

Wheeeeee~ my informative speech was over. I rated myself as satisfying n wished to have room of improvement! I got 7 positive comments n 3 negative comments from my lecturer which is YAYYYY!

Thanks to my bunch of coursemates who listening and cheering all the way during my speech! Without their responses, I wont be so confident with my speech=)
Thank you dear ( u know who u're) for being my personal coach and also showing up during my speech=)
Thanks to myself for being able to come out with an inspiring conclusion that wooed the audience (Lecturer said it's impactful) wheeeee=)


I'll work harder to improve my language for the coming persuasive speech!

Ta-da. Look calm in the outside but not so in the inside ><

After class, we went to this one-and-ony-one-thai-restraurant in new town. Hmm the food tastes good. When I say good, it usually means hot n spicy enough to fish my appetite heheh..

tom yam chicken

rice with otak-otak, crackers and salad!

seafood green curry!

Lastly, I'm going back to the lovely Penang in less than 12 hours time wheeeeeeee~ Good nitezZz

1 comment:

Se7enHeaven said...

Believe in yourself and you're one step ahead ;) Just like i did, believed that you are able pull yourself out from this matter