Friday, November 25, 2011

Break first !

Finally I can take a break. At least for tonight. Been busying on assignments, presentations, FYP, midterms, speeches for the past two weeks.

Well, talk bout my persuasive speeches. I didn't do well for the 1st try. Thanks god there's a 2nd try and I'm satisfied with it =) The persuasive power improved from 4.5 to 7 out of 10 =DDDD

Today's speech will be the last one for this subject. Should I =) or =( ? Somehow I feel talking in front of the audience can be fun especially when their eyes are focusing on u and listening to your every words. I never regret choosing this public speaking subject over basic professional writing. I knew it clearly that I've transformed from someone who's afraid of talking in front of people to a speaker who can speak more naturally in front of the audience.

No comments: