Tuesday, June 2, 2009

specially for you..

Happy birthday dear Mei Yee!!!

Thx 4being there for me when i have no one to turn to..
Thx 4being the friend that i can trust with everythg..
Thx 4fetcing me home every Fri after duty(until Mr. Ham offered me haha)
N every lil' thg u had done 2me,although i never show out,but bottom inside i felt pleased..



These are my self-made gift to you, my"debut album" plus "7giv poster" haha=)I still remembered there's once during secondary school,u handed me a notebook n asked me 2write u a whole book of songs..at the end i din't write a single note haha..what did u expect me 2write when i din't even pass my grade 3 haha(so cute la u this fella=p)There's a song i compose myself inside d "album" which i named it 有伊万岁,d combination of our last names turns out sounds lk friendship in chinese!!love it!!Enjoy listening~~

"A friend is a gift u give to urself" n I'm gonna treasure this gift forever..Hopefully this gift will brighten up ur day as well=)

Sorry 4cant make it 2ur birthday party..have fun n all the best ya,my truest friend=)

5 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

i see the true face of ur present d..haha

hsiuyew said...

haha!!saw ur true face inside then?like it?lOL

叶斯琳娜 said...

haha..yup oso..im shock wen saw it..cc said d most look alike is mg if not wrong..

hsiuyew said...

aha..couldn't expect my skill ler haha..2me,joey looks most alike hehe..

叶斯琳娜 said...

still dare to say?haha..poor yaw