Friday, June 12, 2009

fed up!!!!

Planned to overnight at my friend's place tonite..but all because of the stupid bicycle,i blew it off!!It punctured twice in these 2days!!And now i got no mood to hang out already!!so ended up eating ABC plus watching series!!After eating,I figured out tht the ABC actually comes from d word Ais kacang,Bubuchacha,Chendol!!M i rite?just blind guess haha..

Tonite i'm going to sleep alone in my room..my roomie's away(how dare she leave me alone hng!!)wuu...I wanna go home!!!!

3 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

now u r alone??oh..b careful..

sw said...

hey,dont say until so pt la..stil gt me ma..i wont so cruel left u alone eh..keke^^

hsiuyew said...

sori 4late reply..

duck,i'm not alone after all..gt two "lovely" frens acc me ler!!btw,thx 4caring oO^^

sw,yala u're so nice!!gt time I cook u spaghetti again ya!!!!*evil laugh*