Saturday, May 16, 2009

bye bye my friends..

I spent my precious time with my girls these 2days..we watched movie together,having sleepover,joking around..Long time didn't hang out with them...one of the things that never change is their LOL-worthy jokes!!They brought me lots of laughter when they're around..

Thx 2cc,may2,duck,mg 4making my days n I'm glad that u guys managed to give me such a wonderful farewell before i leave..

I seriously hope that our friendship may remain strong even though we're gonna be apart..as what we've promised each other,do keep in touch no matter what's going on..

Still one more week away..I'm gonna miss u guys badly..I know I'll..Take care ya~

2 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

so gam dong with wat u had written!!about d LOL..u jz noe to listen quietly..sometimes need to speak out ur mind oso..:P

hsiuyew said...

haha..i jz too caught up in ur topic la n duwana ruin it..it's great 2b listener in this case!!LOL