Monday, May 25, 2009

the unforgetable!!

21/5
Had our dinner at Jemputree!!Nice environment,nice dishes n of course with my nice nice friends!!Enjoyed everything to the fullest!!


22/5
Dine in Manhatham fish market with my lovely classmates!!We managed to capture down such memorable moments!!Cheers~
Thx 2all of u 4comming!!Felt so happy 2have u guys with me in this last few days b4 i leave...Wish u all the best of luck!!

23/5
Went 2lil' cottage 4dinner with family..they treat me as feeding machine n made me eat a lot!They said I'm no longer can taste such delicious food when I'm away from home..that nite,i felt so full..fulled of family's love..

The next day will be the day..the feeling of excitement had been replaced with sadness..m i ready 2leave?

2 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

u r ready,big girl..im owes giggling wen think of ur dad's face..wow..visit so many places b4 get into ur college's life..great

hsiuyew said...

d most important thg was u guys being there 4me=)i guess i'm ready d..ppl here treat me nice n mk me feel safe..his face so funny meh?didn't scare anymore?LOL