Monday, March 12, 2012

babies in the house!!

Shawn n I bought a pair of roboski hamster! Their head are like size of a 50 cent coin n wont grow any bigger! Both of them are male as we dwn them to give birth. lalala here some baby pictures!


"Hi I'm Kuulu! Give me a hand shake! i wont bite heheh""I'm Kiili! Help!! someone's pressing my face TT"
awww..Kiili Kuulu will sleep next to each other so that they feel safe!
pattern banyak! sit also can fall asleep hahah!

more pitchas to come as they r gonna move into a new home soon ^^

5 comments:

Se7enHeaven said...

see oso geram XD

叶斯琳娜 said...

will join u soon too..=)

hsiuyew said...

S, don always bully them u evil!
Duck, reli? bought d? let them make frens!!!

叶斯琳娜 said...

i said my sis mia baby gonna arrive soon in april..haha

hsiuyew said...

omg!! tht'll be more fun! boy or girl?