Thursday, November 18, 2010

A guest at home!

My uncle brought back this cute lil' thing last week. I had to babysit her for few days. Guys, meet Coco!

Its specialty:

It doesn't fren with dogs. It'll bark them off!

It sleeps with many different posses.

It likes to shit when it gets to a new place provided there's a toilet.

It shows its hand n innocent look when craves for food.

Now, it's gone. Without it, I don't think I'll have the urge to wake up early morning , wont get so excited about going back from work n nobody to manja with me adi..

Do you know what will COCO turn into when it goes NUTS? the answer is lame tho:D

3 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

cute..i love it..hope to hug it kuat kuat

hsiuyew said...

Haha..Cute rite?! Later ur fei zai jealous hehe

叶斯琳娜 said...

wont la..memang betul cute..=P