Thursday, April 30, 2009

WATCH OUT!!!!!

Yesterday,i went 2watch "coming soon" with friends.Out of my expectation,it was damn horror!!most of d movie scenes happened in d cinema,n u can just feel d fear somewhere around u...n guess what,there was an empty seat beside me!!!i couldn't help but kept imagine...what if a bloody dead body showed up on d seat?what if "it" really sat right there,just i cant see "it"?what if...?there's one part when d ghost dug out d victim's eyes(eeewwwww!!)i wish i could also dig mine out n soaked them in the drinks!!after some times when i couldn't deal with d fear anymore,i took my phone out n began 2text with one hand covering my ear...didn't care much bout d hell movie!!thx god d movie just last about 1 n half hour(2me,it was like hours..)hewh..

well,i afraid 2stay up late alone last night...seemed like those scenes were still haunting me whenever i climb d stairs,enter d bathroom,comb my hair...it gave me d creeps when i start 2thk about it..are these d side effects after watching tht movie??sobss...


NO more horror movie 4me!!at least untill d fear has gone away!!!
looking forward to watch "threads of destiny"!!I'm sure it suits me more=)

5 comments:

叶斯琳娜 said...

who is main character inside??

hsiuyew said...

uhm..not sure bout their japanese name...jz get attracted by d story line hehe...

叶斯琳娜 said...

japanese movie huh?sometime not bad oso..i love japanese drama..touch n nice..haha

hsiuyew said...

oh really?same thought as mine!!let's go watch this fri night?bt it's only available at perangin!!stupid larr ugh..

叶斯琳娜 said...

har??pm gt??im still headache wat movie should we watch..Xmen?no way la..haha